Saturday, January 1, 2011

-Review 2010-

Thoughts: Stop raining please.
Music: Good day by IU. A awesome singer who is only 17 years old.


Let's do some reviews for 2010.But my ability of remenber is really weak.I can't really remenber what I did throught out the year.What I can do is only look at the pictures and recall..come on,Booooo at me!

-Jan-
If I'm not wrong,it was a wedding dinner.
January,we transfered to a new school,and we did complained alots.haha.But now I think we have already get use to it.

-Feb-
 
CNY
I don't have picture in my pc,all the pictures in this post is from fb.see,fb do helps us a lots.

-March-

they came to my place and we have steamboat.


-April-

April........I can't remenber anything.EXAM month?

-May-
our last ......


-June-
 Papa's day
Taiping camp.


-July-

This blog was born.

We went Pizza hut or KFC every Thursday.haahaa


-August-
 exam exam exam endlessly exam.
 My aunts went Korea and brought me SHINee's album.


-September-
My braces were taken out.I remenber that time I thought,'Assa,gonna say byebye to braces'but who knows the retainers are more troublesome than braces.
and i TRIMMED MY BANGS!!

We baked a cake for wengnyan.


-October-
Angel's birthday.
after final exam.


-November-
 mmmmiracleeeee.The people who had never touches a ball in her life was playin badminton.
Indeed,her badminton skill is bad like shit.
went Sungkai hotspring with primary school friends.

 

-December-
NSQ camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment