Saturday, August 31, 2013

-MOVIES-

Ever since i got into college, and met friends who really appreciate movies,
I got more and more into  movies. 
I wasn't a movie person before, what i usually watched were dramas and Disney movies and some of those highly recommended movies. 
So, yea i love watching movies now. 
My favorite  types of movie
WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION
Being a Disney kid, this is pretty much the reason why Disney movies are in the first place in the list. *laugh* I love fairy tales, maybe LOVE is not the right world, I BELIEVE in fairy tales. At least at the end of the stories, the hero gets to chase his dream and the bad guy gets punished or die. haha
I grew up with Disney movies (everyone does), still remember i once asked my mom to draw one of the scene from Beauty and the Beast on the paper for me. My classmates say i am obsessed with Disney, i can sing all the songs from the classic Disney's, color of the wind, whole new world, can you feel the love tonight, part of your world etc, all of them are my favorites. 
My ranking for my favorite Disney movies
1. Alice in the wonderland (the classic one)
2. Toy Stories 3 (i have the urge to cry during the ending part no matter how many time i watch the movie)
3. Tangle 
When things around goes wrong, i watch Disney movies. I think this is my way of distracting myself from the cruel reality.

Hayao Miyazaki 's production/ Comedy 
I can say i grew up with Hayao Miyazaki's, just that i didn't start watching his movie as early as the age i started watching Disney's. Plus i kinda fancy the Japanese Anime so i guess the this is one the reason. I started watching Hayao Miyazaki's when i was at the age of 9 or 10 something like that. My first Hayao Miyazaki's film was My Neighbour Totoro, and i bought the dvds and now i have a collection of his films but its not completed as i didn't watch all of his products.
My favorite Hayao Miyazaki's
1. howl's moving castle (哈尔的移动城堡)
2. whisper of the heart (梦幻街少女)
3. The cats' return (猫の报恩)
And for the comedy movies, who doesn't like comedy show/ movie,I love thing which can make me laugh, How I Met Your Mother is my favorite comedy series and Kang Xi Lai Le is the favorite tv show which make me laugh a lot. As for movie, there are lots of comedy movies that i like, but my favorite one are probably the hang over 1 2 3. 

INSPIRING MOVIES
Animations and comedy movies helps me to escape from the depression for 2 hours, but the inspiring movies bring me up from the downs of my life. I was undergoing a kinda long depression stage which the reason was mainly myself, i barely went out and switched off my phone. All i did was hiding in the cave and eat eat eat.I don't know how people define 'inspiring movie' or how do you describe a film as 'inspiring'. So i list out some of the movies in my 'inspiring movies list'
1. The perks of being a wallflower 
I read the book before i watched the movie, i like the book and i guesses i would like the movie too, so i watched it. i don't know how to to do reviews for movie. I just learnt something about life from the film, about the life that i can never go back, High School.
2. Up to the air
I just watched it an hour ago, i like it. The movie made me think, about what kind of life i want in the future lalaalal..... and another thing is the hero of the movie is hott. haahah.
3. Life of Pi 
Who doesn't know this? An award winning movie, one word from me to describe the movie: Mind widening. i don't know how to describe, the movie got me used the brain nerves, to get what is the message the director was trying to deliver to the audiences.

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment